Wednesday, December 9, 2009

freckle sisters

Happy Happy Birthday sister!!

I have two older sisters, Amy and Heather, and today is Heather's birthday! She really is the greatest big sister in the world, and we have way too much fun together. We talk on the phone, everyday, sometimes for hours...on our bluetooths. We write quilt patterns together and run our Fresh Poppy blog as well. We are practically the same person, except she's a little better at everything than me :)

These pictures are from a couple years ago when we went to California to go celebrity stalking. It was so much fun. Just us girls, we stayed at my parent's house, and by night we went to Hollywood. One of the first places we went was The Ivy and Heather walked up to it first, turned to me laughing so hard tears were in her eyes. She couldn't talk. There was a celebrity. Dawson Leery. As in Dawson of Dawson's Creek.

We were starving that night so we decided to go get some pizza (later we were convinced the pizza guy laced it with something to track us down later...). We were trying to hit some other hot spots when we saw an ambulance heading to a big club. Our hearts were racing. We knew it had something to do with Lindsay Lohan. We found a spot right across the street for perfect viewing, sat on the sidewalk and ate our pizza. There was a sleeping homeless man about 10 feet away. It was awesome. We can't be for sure, but our hearts still tell us that Lindsay was there.

We knew our night was over when we were standing at a street corner and a guy yelled out his window as he was zooming by, "You're @%@$% hot!!" In a panic we raced for our car, while on the way Heather got propositioned with a large wad of cash.

Anyway, I love my sister! Even when I was little, she has always been my friend and never made me feel left out. We've done many ridiculous things over the years, including way too many choreographed dances for our family. But like I say to her, at least she's always 7 years older :)
Happy Day FiFi!

6 shout outs:

Sara said...

LOL @ the stories!
I wish I could see your choreographed dances. You've been hiding that talent from me! I'm gonna make you do something for the talent show @ church.

and seriously, i can't believe you guys aren't twins. you look SO much alike.

happy bday heather! maybe someday we'll meet!

Melissa said...

my favorite part was about Lindsey. No doubt in my mind or heart it was her.

grammajill said...

You forgot to say that your kids when they are little think you are the same mom, too. You are such good friends it makes a moms heart warm!

Heather said...

aaaahhhhh so sweet. And so many funny memories, oh the days when somebody wanted to pay me lots of cash for you know what...

Miss you. Thanks for the cute blog about me. Send me the html so I can have it in my blog too.

LOVE YOU MISS YOU SAD

Morgan said...

HEHAHAHEHEHAHEHA! Fun stories! Hmmm...I remeber when my sisters and I got chased by our pet chickens and roosters, so, I'm cool too, RIGHT?!
Makes me miss my sisters....
ANd I was cracking up about the Lindsey thing!! I am sure it was here at well. I felt Lindsey vibes through your words.

Jene and Megan said...

I love your Hollywood story. Sounds like so much fun!! Sisters are the best!