Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas again?

We got to celebrate Christmas twice this year, starting with our little family one Dec 19th. We did the whole bit with Sawyer, cookies and a letter for Santa, carrots for the reindeer. This is Ollie being a cheeser.The boys had fun of course, here's O with a baby, but he still likes the one that Sawyer got for his first birthday.And of course, scooter boy trying it out. He rides it all around the house.Christmas in Florida

Christmas Eve I was putting Sawyer to bed and telling him that Santa is coming in the morning. He looks at me, "Christmas again?" You're two. You aren't supposed to know the rules of Christmas. Maybe there are 3 of them.

Here are the grandkids (minus O) opening their presents from Nana and Papa. They were autograph books and pens for DISNEY. How cute is that?
Groovin' latin style with grandma.

Now Sawyer being a cheeser.
We had two fabulous Christmas'. I know it's weeks overdue, oh well.

Many pics of Florida coming up, I know you're all on the edge of your seats.

5 shout outs:

Tamara Jacobs said...

cute pics. looks like you had a fun christmas/christmases:)

Brendon said...

I LOVE Hungry Hippo!!! I can't wait to have kids to buy all those fun games: Chutes & Ladders, Candyland, Hi-Ho Cherrio...

K.E.N said...

I am...on the edge of my seat, that is. Cute Christmas. Check.

Ashlie Dalton said...

Not sure how I missed this post but CUTE! Love the boys matchy matchy. I am always looking for matching stuff for my boys and it seems no where carries them?? Maybe Max is still too small?
Your Christmas looked fabulous!

Kasey Lighten said...

Megs, what a fun holiday!! That is like a kids' wildest dream to have 2 Xmas'!!! Lucky. :) Your little boys are getting so stinkin' big. Love them!