Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pouring In

It's spring.  I can leave my back door open.  I feel complete peace and happiness, having the door open, warm sun pouring in, and hearing my kids playing and laughing together.  Even if I'm doing dishes, which I was, it is still so nice.
A fabulous time of year.




And soon it will be ridiculously hot, and our AC will run day and night.  BUT the nice thing about extreme heat compared to snow, I can still go out.  We can still drive to the mall and other fun places.  We can still go outside (at like 9 pm).  And swimming.  We can swim in the morning and in the late afternoon, and nothing makes for a fun way to pass the time like swimming.

4 shout outs:

Josh said...

bragger

Megan said...

Josh is me:)

Heidi said...

Nice place to live. The boys are having a great time playing.

K.E.N said...

I'm jealous that your boys are playing outside without shoes...bah!