Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Funny Sleeping Boy






This is how we found Sawyer the other night. He has learned to pull himself up in his crib (as you've seen in earlier posts, he's been able to pull up for quite a while, but he just learned he can do it in his crib, silly boy!) So he pulled himself up and was crying on the edge, and kind of stopped abruptly. We were a little worried so we went in to check on him, and this is how we found him, sitting with his face suspended! It's like he all the sudden fell asleep and melted into his bumper. Funny boy.

8 shout outs:

Rachel said...

That is SOOOO funny! I love it when they fall asleep in silly places, it makes them seem so sweet!!

Ashlie Dalton said...

Ya right! He was sleeping like that??? I couldn't tell if he was just hanging out like that or actually asleep! That's so funny!

Ruthie said...

I love this picture. I have to say some of my favorite pictures of my kids are their funny sleeping positions or things they feel asleep with. Your little gap model is the cutest!

grammajill said...

Too cute, Meg!
He is a funny little boy, trying to walk before he crawls good.

Jordan said...

SO funny Meg. Emmi turns completely sideways in her crib so her feet are up on hte side of the cribe and her head is squished in the bumper. So funny what kids find comfortable!! Sawyer is so cute!!

Heather said...

funny soyboy. I love it! Guess he got too tired!

Matt & Chalyn Reed said...

Sawyer is so cute. Thanks for coming to Matt's b-day party, it was really great to see you. We will call you soon to plan a day to hang out.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.