Thursday, April 24, 2008

Some new Pics


















I know you all hate me because I do not update as often as I should! I am so sorry, I am not a good blogger! I am going to try to post a new one once a week, does that sound good? I just don't think of things to randomly post I guess! So a couple of things, Sawyer is taking steps! It's so cute, 8 is his record. He just turned 10 months and also learned to clap. So fun, we just love our little man. Here are some recent pics my FABULOUS sister took of him. Enjoy!

7 shout outs:

Ashlie Dalton said...

those are so adorable! heather has talent for sure! i'm glad you finally updated your blog.

Chalyse said...

I love the pictures! What a sweet little Boy you have.

Heather said...

he is so D@MN cute! adorable! Love his crazy fly away hair, and his crinkle nose. Adore!

Rachel said...

I love his fuzzy hair in the first picture it is SO cute! I think his little newsboy hat is so so cute. I would totally buy a paper from him!

grammajill said...

WOW! I love them! What a cute little man he is! I love the one where he is sucking his upper lip! Too cute for words!

Amy said...

OMG he is so stinkin’cute!! Super love his hat!

Jene and Megan said...

I love the pics! The little newsboy hat is darling. He looks just like his daddy!