Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day everyone! I had an excellent day because I have the BEST husband in the world who is sooo thoughtful and loves me very much...and the sweetest baby to be a mother too! Lucky! It all started with breakfast in bed, delicous! Banana pecan pancakes, toast, fresh fruit, wonderful! And Sawyer enjoyed it too!

He got my beautiful roses and some candy and soda I love...why Dr Laura you ask? He got me podcasts of Dr Laura, which I LOVE to listen too, I am kinda obsessed. Wahoo!
Sawyer made his first art project! So cute he finger painted in the love and put his handprint...I think he had some help :) He made me a fantastic dinner too...so sweet. He knows of ANY motherly/wifely duty I would kick to the curb without hesitation...COOKING! Well thanks for letting me brag. I hope you all had great days as well!!

4 shout outs:

Ashlie Dalton said...

Happy Mothers Day! It looks like you got spoiled rotten, and you deserve it :)

grammajill said...

BOOOOO! I had to make my own bed (just cause I was in it when Geoff left) and he didn't get home until after 6. But I am sure he would have done all that stuff if he had been home. I had a great one, too!

Jene and Megan said...

Happy Mother's Day! It looks as though you had a great day! To answer your question..I'm only 15 weeks along. I wish I were way further along than I am..it seems I've been pregnant for so long but that's only because we found out I was pregnant right away.

Amy said...

Gosh, nice enough! Did you get that lovely photo of Dr. Laura as well? ☺