Monday, May 12, 2008

A is for Accepted


Wow, we are still in shock! Ernesto was accepted to Kirksville, Missouri's school of medicine! He'd been accepted for the fall of 2009 with hope there'd be an opening this year, and we found out today there is. School starts August 17th. We have so much to do now, our brains are rattling! For me, I am having mixed emotions....and my eyes are burning from crying! I am beyond thrilled to begin this part of our lives, and I am so proud of E and he is so deserving. I am going to miss my family like crazy. I was thinking about it today, and I've lived in Utah since I was 12, July of 1995. I will have lived here for 13 years when we move! We have so many good friends and most of my family, I really can't think about it too much, especialy tonight! And my amazing parents, who we all love so much, I don't know who will miss who more, Sawyer missing them or vice versa. He sures loves his grandparents. Anyway, tonight is about excitement, congratulations and opportunity! Congrats E, I love you so much, and Sawyer and I are VERY proud of you!!!

8 shout outs:

Ashlie Dalton said...

Congratulations Ernesto! We will miss our friends :(
I knew I'd be sad when this happened but I can't believe how SAD I really am.

Rachel said...

First of all CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you guys. Second shut-up, I hate you!

Jennica said...

YaY! Congrats! That is so awesome. :) You both have worked really hard for this. You deserve it!

Kasey Lighten said...

Congrats guys!!! We are so proud and excited for you! Megan I know you will miss us, and we will all miss you too, but I promise you will love it there too. Just try to enjoy your time there and get back here asap! :)

Amy said...

Sad sad sad and congratulations...

Heather said...

That is horrible news and I am pissed, why not mom and dads basement forever?

Matt & Chalyn Reed said...

no don't leave us, what about our "date movie" we need to get together soon. we only work mornings so anytime after 5 will work for us. call us!

grammajill said...

Not fair! Oh that's right, life is not fair. That is why we won't let you go....