Sunday, June 8, 2008

What We've Been Up To...

So the pictures are just for fun, some cute ones lately I guess. I don't like to post without pics, and I don't like reading posts without pics! I am so rude! Anyway, we are just busily trying to get things in order here. I am trying to launch a quilt company with my sisters before I leave, well at least get things started. We are trying to figure out where we will live, Ernesto is preparing for school and Sawyer was super sick! I am pretty sure he went from 4% in weight to 2%. So that is what we have been up to! In a couple of weeks we are heading to Kirksville, I am excited for the little trip and hopefully I will come back super excited about the next two years.















5 shout outs:

Jennica said...

Holy cow! Sawyer's so big! I can't believe it. :)

Ashlie Dalton said...

Sawyer looks huge in his crib! Awe, I am sad to miss out on him growing up. So, is he feeling better now? Play date this week?

Jene and Megan said...

Good luck in Missouri! I hope you like it HOT and HUMID in the summer time. :)

Amy said...

I agree, you have to include pics! Cute!

grammajill said...

You just might find Sawyer missing when it comes time to go!