Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oh no we didn't!


Ta-da! If you are shocked, so were we! We are having another baby, and I mean that literally since Sawyer will only be 18 months old. I am 11 weeks along, due January 10th. I wasn't ever super excited about having kids closer than two years, oops. Now that we are pregnant though, we are just really happy. I kinda want a boy, since they will be so close in age, they will be one school year apart, I think they could be best buds. But then the pressure is really on to have a girl on #3. However, it would also be fan to have a girl now, and have one of each. I guess this is the luxury of the second baby. Anyway we wanted to make sure everyone knew and I will keep you posted. We are moving in about 4-5 weeks, and soon thereafter we will find out the sex of the baby.

10 shout outs:

Ashlie Dalton said...

Yay! Hooray for babies! We are so very excited for you guys. Congratulations!

Heidi said...

That is great - Congratulations to you both. It will be nice for Sawyer to have a baby brother, or sister.

Heather said...

I think it is fab! I think it is a cute little girl, face it, if soy-boy was a girl, he would be BEAUTIFUL! congrats. Still pissed you are moving!

Jene and Megan said...

Wow...Congrats Megan!! You and Maggie are a week apart..how fun! Your life is full of excitement right now. A move, new school and a new baby!!

Jene and Megan said...

P.S. I remember you always had the best baby names...do you have any cute boy names??? Please help us!

Amy said...

YAY!~ I love your baby bean!♥

Jennica said...

Apparently, you did. :) Congrats! That is so fun!!

Kasey Lighten said...

We are sooo excited for you! Too fun! Sawyer will love having another one around to play with. :)

Rachel said...

WOW!!! I still can't get over how awesome this is! 2 babies! We are so excited for you to have a girl so that our new ones can be bffs just like Link and Soy-Boy!

Kim said...

Holy Cow!!! Congratulations. That is so fun.