Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Kville

So we got back from our trip this weekend and here are some of the highlights. The first day we found a place to live, Ernesto's co-worker has actually been there the last two years and he is moving on to clinical rotations in Arizona. So we love the place, it is old, like everything there, but has a dishwasher, hooray, washer and dryer already there for us and it is 3 bed, 1 bath. Nothing there has more than 1 bath, it's crazy! We didn't take ANY pics of our new place, cuz I'm weird...but I'd rather show it to you after we get our stuff in there anyway. So the second day we did some church history, we went to Nauvoo and Carthage Jail, and we were actually there on the anniversary of Joseph Smith's death, so that was special. And on our last day, the way out, we stopped by Adam-ondi-Ahman and Liberty Jail. So here are some pics of our journey.

-S loved the elevator, he would walk off and on himself, and stand a little squated while we went up and down.


-Here we are outside of Carthage, the higher window is the one Joseph fell from.
-The Nauvoo Temple, E was very happy to see as it was being reconstructed while he was serving there on his mission. -On the wagon ride in Nauvoo. -A pretty little spot right outside of Nauvoo and across from the Mississippi River.
-He looked just too cute in the king size bed!
-It was fun for E to show me around where he had served his mission, including Milan (My-lan).
-Adam-ondi-Ahman.
-Liberty Jail.
-At the airport he started acting frantic until he got his toes in his mouth. It was too funny, I had to let him eat them for a minute, even though it was disgusting!
-The final chapter, out last flight home and he slept. Wahoo!

6 shout outs:

Heidi said...

That is great that you have found a new home already. Not long now to your big move - will you be moving when Geoff and Jill are in Europe?

Ashlie Dalton said...

Those are very cute pictures! I can't wait to see your pictures of your new place. I know you'll make it so super cute! Looks like you guys had fun!

Heather said...

super cute pics. I am still pissed about your move! cute sawyer!

Rachel said...

What a fun trip! Toes can be very comforting at times! I can't wait to see pictures of your new house, I totally agree that you should wait cuz you will make it so freaking cute! I am SO SO glad it has 3 bedrooms....so we can come visit you!

Amy said...

Nauvoo temple looks cool! Don't leave Meg!

P.S. I love how quick you show when your prego!

Kasey Lighten said...

I am soo glad you guys found a place soo quick! I can't believe you are heading out for a while...we are really going to miss you!