Thursday, July 31, 2008

Moving is so soon...

All our bags are packed, we're ready to go...but not on a jetplane, a 17 hour car ride :( So I am STILL not thinking about moving because I don't want to be hospitalized...it is just way too sad. All our stuff is gone, thankfully to my parents it's no biggie we just live off of them :) We leave in less than a week. Okay, getting sad. Here are some random pics of fun things going on!

This was just too funny, a week ago there was a deer RIGHT outside the window, even closer than this picture. He came back twice that night to snack on my mom's plants, sorry momma! And Sawyer would "woof" at him.

I just love this pic! He stands on the top deck and moves his little head back and forth and just watches E mow the lawn, how cute is that?


Sawyer loves his grandpa, LOVES! So he's been talking on the phone lately, including calls to Grandma in Florida. First you dial, then you say "Hello." Doesn't sound quite like that, but he does say it! He tries to talk on his food too, so sometimes he will have crumbs at the back of his head at bathtime.



We've been trying to spend as much time as possible with friends and family. We went to a really fun place called Kangaroo Zoo with our good friends, it was really fun. The one of Sawyer on the huge slide so small cracks me up! (He laughed at the bottom, so no he wasn't scared!)

















6 shout outs:

Ashlie Dalton said...

This all made me laugh really hard! I love that Sawyer "woofed" at the deer, and I love that he talks on his food too :) That made me laugh REALLY hard. Also that picture of him going down the slide is priceless! How did I not get a picture of that too??? Awesome! It is going to be THE WEIRDEST thing when you guys are gone. I don't want to think about it...you can say I'm sort of in denial... but really, it's going to be weird. Sad weird.
Thanks for hanging out with us at Kangaroo Zoo, what a blast!

Heidi said...

I imagine that Jill was not too pleased at having her plants eating, but having a deer come right up to the window makes it ok in my book! A great photo.
Enjoy your last few days in Salt Lake and have a save trip to your new home and life. All the best.

Amy said...

So SAD! You posted so many things and once I don't know what to comment on! 1st super sad you are leaving. I would totally go with mom to help drive but I don't know how I'd get back!
Love the pic of Sawyer looking at E mowing & the deer right out your window is super funny!
SO SO SAD!!!

Heather said...

Ahhh...love the dear that sawyer barked at. So cute! Look how much fun you guys have here, are you sure you want to move? Tragic! Looks like a fun bounce house, that photo of sawyer watching esto mowing is so tender! Love it!

grammajill said...

you are sure going to miss Ashley & Luke! THey have been good friends.

grammajill said...

Fun party, meg, but maybe you shouldn't let Sawyer and Cole play in a firepit!
You made a great record of the party for everyone. THanks for the photos E, and MEg.