Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July!!!!

Okay I am a few days late, but I've been busy! Here was our 4th: We went to a parade in Provo with some of my family, including my cute nieces Hannah and Kianna. (P.S. My husband is amazing, I have to brag. He ran a 10K, he finished 12th in his age group and he didn't even train. Plus, he beat my brothers). We had a lot of fun, Sawyer really liked everything, including being fed by his cousins Emily and Brenna!

We spent the middle part of the day napping and hanging out with the girls. We dropped them off at their grandparent's home in Taylorsville so we decided to go to Sugarhouse Park. I was scared, there seemed to be a lot of gangs :) (But really...) And as you can see, Sawyer LOVED himself some Snow Cone.


Finally the fireworks started, it was quite a show. S loved it, he just was staring in awe saying "Wow. Wow." It was very cute. And he learned a new word, BOOM! Happy 4th everyone!


4 shout outs:

Ashlie Dalton said...

Wow, good job Ernesto! I didn't know he ran a 10k... awesome!
I wish we sat by each other at the fireworks. Bummer! Looks like you guys had a great 4th and weekend!

Rachel said...

E is kinda awesome for running the 10k, and anything that can beat the brothers is awesome! Happy 4th to you.
And just a side note you are NOT one of those people

Heather said...

congrats esto! You rule, and to think gagen and I were worried about you pushing yourself...I guess we were the TFA fools!

And little soy boy, why does he take everything so seriously! He needs to sit back and relax and laugh a little. SO F'n cute!

Amy said...

YOU ROCK E! I am actually envious that you could just up and run!

Yay for Sawyer and the fireworks. I had to spend the night in because Zoƫ was terrified!

I loved hearing about the parade through K&H though, sounds fun!

Good for you guys getting out there and doing things!