Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Photos and Funnies

Here's some pics from Easter Sunday in our Easter outfits.  Unfortunately only the boy's got new clothes...lucky.



FUNNIES

We were eating breakfast and Sawyer stopped to go upstairs to the bathroom.
Halfway up the stairs he yells:
"MOOOOM" in that long drawn-out tone parents use when warning their kids.
"Don't eat my breakfast, okay?"
And no, I've never eaten his breakfast for him.


Sawyer, how old are you?
I'm 2.
How old is Oliver?
He's 2.
Pause.
Oh I'm sorry, I'm sorry mom.  I'm sorry...he's 1. 


A couple of weeks ago I was getting Sawyer dressed for bed.
He stops and looks at me big-eyed.
"Mom!!  My bootie got my undies!!"
Think about it, it's funny.

7 shout outs:

The Baldwin's said...

haha what a bunch of little stud muffins you have. and Megan I sure hope you don't get mad at Sawyer for thinking Ollie's 2...he sounds a little nervous that he made that mistake :) do we need to have a talk?!?

Melissa said...

So funny. I love the stuff kids say.

Heidi said...

It's so funny when kids come out with stuff like that.

Heather said...

makes me laugh.good of you to write it down. I am sure you would forget all that if you didn't. cute family pics.

Ashlie Dalton said...

love it! so dang funny!

Sara said...

LOL! I miss you all! Soy boy is so funny!

Stephanie said...

Love your cute pictures.

I want a blogging lesson from you. I just love your layout, the pics, fonts, etc. How do you do it?