Saturday, May 29, 2010

Checking in

I haven't posted much in a couple of weeks, and that will probably be true for the next few weeks.
We're counting down the days until we move.  There aren't many more left.

The last weeks have been spent saying goodbye to friends :(
And more to say goodbye to.
Celebrating my birthday in Columbia (wahoo!)
and awesome friends here who made it the best.
This is starting to sound like a poem,
the only word that rhymes next is chest.

That's what I get for always centering my text.

I have officially packed 4 boxes as of today.
I hate moving more than anything on this earth.  I haven't cried yet, but I know there are many tears to come.

E has been studying intensely for boards.
And the boys and I did a photo shoot!
I still have to perfect my technique, most of the shots were overexposed.  I'm just using trial and error for now, until I can sit down with the manual and read read read.  Thanks heavens for photoshop and actions, I can still enjoy the pictures thanks to them!



And that's a wrap :)
**I should mention my mommy made those darling Seersucker shorts for my boys.  The pockets are lined with puppy fabric.  So sweet. Thanks momma!!**

12 shout outs:

Tamara Jacobs said...

wow your pictures are amazing! i love them!
i hate moving too with all my heart! good luck with packing and stuff!!!

Megan said...

Your pictures are sweet:) check

Saysha said...

i am with you..i cannot stand moving! i have packed exactly 4 boxes too...and i gave up after that. it makes me sick to even think about packing! :-O

Stephanie said...

Look at you go...just add photography to your already long list of amazing talents :)
I love the pictures with both boys laying on the blanket.

Celi said...

I LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEEE those pics!! they're so cute! Great job Meg! Love you!

Heidi said...

I have just shown Grandma Nell the latest photos of your boys, she said they are lovely.

Kasey Lighten said...

Meg, really adorable pics! I love that one on the bridge!!! It is so green out there...can't wait for you guys to get closer! Jake needs some boy cousins to hang with. :)

Jill said...

Wow Megan those pictures are fabulous! Such cute boys;)

The Baldwin's said...

love you love you!! such amazing pictures, boo to moving and not moving with friends :(

Heather said...

seriously h ow beautiful are your boys? Gorgeous! Good work on your photography, you are getting good. Love the pics alot. Love them on the bridge together, definitely use that one.H

Jene and Megan said...

Darling, darling, darling and did I mention darling..pictures!

K.E.N said...

Where did you take the pictures? We might have to force the new baby into taking pictures there in the snow ;) And I don't even want to think about you moving-pregnancy hormones aren't helping any.