Sunday, June 20, 2010

1, 2, THREE


As a mommy it is hard for me to put into words how I feel about my children.
I guess I love them will have to suffice.
Being my first born child Sawyer holds a very special place in my heart.
I remember staring at his beautiful face moments after he was born in absolute shock.
I can still stare at him with complete adoration.

Happy Birthday sweet Sawyer

I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
as long as I'm living,
my baby you'll be.


7 shout outs:

The Baldwin's said...

Happy Birthday Sawyer!! your friend Ryder misses you :)

Kasey Lighten said...

That post is soo sweet! And HOW did you have time to do with moving and two little ones??!! Super-mom! :) Happy Birthday Sawyer!

Celi said...

So sweet Meg! We love our Sawyer! It was so cute to hear him giggle at our rendition of Happy Birthday :) Love you all.

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Sawyer. How was the move Megan?

KennaCaroline said...

Happy Birthday Sawyer!Super cute post!

K.E.N said...

I wish you still lived here. Check.

Ashlie Dalton said...

love that book!
and happy belated birthday to mr. sawyer. cute boy!