Tuesday, October 26, 2010

In a week

Last week...
Monday
We got the yummiest English candy in the mail!  Yay!



 Tuesday
We've been just playing and playing in the backyard...so nice!



Wednesday
We made pumpkin spice cookies for YM/YW activity


Thursday
We got free passes to the Children's Museum of Phoenix...more to come on that but so fun!!



Friday
Visited daddy on his last day at the hospital for his internal medicine rotation.
And we saw trains.



Saturday
Barnes and Noble Halloween story time.
S is wearing my uniform from when I was 10.  Awwwwe!


Sunday
Made yummy lemon bars, stacked blankets and pillows and watched AFV.
(aka America's Funniest Videos)
Quickly becoming a very favorite tradition.
At the start of most video clips Sawyer says,
"that's not a good idea..."


Throughout
VERY good business week, Heather and I are actually getting some benefits from running our two little blogs...and by "benefits" I mean
FREE FABRIC
(say it like Oprah)

That was our week!

7 shout outs:

Jene and Megan said...

lol...Free Fabric...I can hear Oprah saying that! =) I want to come and spend a week with you...you have fun!! Oh and you make yummy treats!

grammajill said...

I am glad you like free fabric! Megan told me how cute her first batch was!! Not bad!

Heidi said...

Have fun over Halloween - the cookies look great.

Heidi said...

Have fun over Halloween - the cookies look great.

Megan said...

Now whenever I see that your mom has commented I have just a little bit of doubt that its really her:)

I just made those cookies.

Do you think Oprah cares about fabric?

Looks fun.

Cute.

The Baldwin's said...

you guys have exciting weeks, wish i could come out and play at the museum too :) miss you!

Ashlie Dalton said...

fun week!!!! cute boys!!!!! yummy treats!!!!!

:)