Monday, January 3, 2011

Proof.

Let me say this, I took a TON of pictures and even more video because I really want to make a holiday video.  I plan on sharing it this month, so wish me luck :)


However, not only did we prepare for Christmas, we celebrated it.  And here's proof.



We got scooters...that we thought were motorized.

We played outside in our jammies.

We dressed up.

We (ALL) played a lot on the iPhone.

We E shoveled snow.  We also built a snowman just from the snow on my parents deck.  He was 4 feet tall.

We ate snow too.

We played with lots of toys.

And took lots of naps.

I'll kiss those lips for you. :)

6 shout outs:

Heidi said...

So you had a white Christmas after all...

Morgan said...

please please kiss those lips for me...

K.E.N said...

I had that train when I was little! Noah played with it over Christmas at my mom's too. And I L-O-V-E those stockings...super cute.

Crystal said...

What a fantastic Christmas! Ollie is getting so huge. What a seriously HANDSOME little man he is! Miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been on blog patrol patiently waiting for more pics, THANK YOU!!! Those are the cutest little boys, it warms my heart to read your post :) Love you all.

Megan said...

I want to eat snow from a cup!