Monday, December 15, 2008

And we're back!

Congrats to E on breaking our record for # of comments, he's so popular. For those of you who didn't know, our computer had been broken so I feel like I've been so out of it! I've been able to access the internet through E's laptop, but other than that I've felt so helpless without all my stuff. So this last week my friends threw me a spectacular baby shower, aren't they so sweet! So here is the one of two shots I got of all of us ;) I got some super cute things, ate some delicous mint ice cream with fudge and got to hang out! Thanks to Tamara especially for putting everything together!

To the little funny man. When he wakes up in the morning and from naps he hordes all of the things in his bed, binkys, blankets, babys, books...so I got a mug shot the other day. Here he has two binkys in his left hand, two blankets on his left shoulder and his baby on his right...such a funny boy...today he broke his own personal best and brought SIX binkys down from his nap, they were falling all over the place, so he'd cry and we'd stop and he would somehow manage to hold them all again for a minute, and then another would fall...

6 shout outs:

Tamara Jacobs said...

Cute pictures! I had a lot of fun at your shower. I love the picture of Sawyer and how he loves all his binkis. So cute. So I went to the DR today and I'm going to be induced on January 8th! That means only 3 more weeks! Crazy. Our boys are coming quick:) see you soon!

Ashlie Dalton said...

Awe! I wish I was close enough to go to your shower :(
That picture of Sawyer is so cute. He has tons of hair now!!!!
I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashlie Dalton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

Your shower was so much fun! I can't wait to meet your newest little one! And that pic of Sawyer is so cute.

Sara said...

awww i'm still so sad that i had to miss your shower. swear words! we'll hang out this week now that i'm better!

it looks like it was fun though!!

that pic of sawyer is adorable!!

Amy said...

So super cute Soy-boy. What will happen when there is a real baby???