Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mommy

My mommy has come and gone :( She arrived the day after Oliver was born and stayed for almost two weeks! It was so great having her here, she was Sawyer's playmate, Ollie's tummy fixer, my daytime friend, the dinner maker, cleaner and just about everything. I am so glad I have a really great mom, and I miss her soooo much. She said I would be sick of her and want her to go home...not true! Come back mommy. As an extra special treat my older sister Amy was able to come visit for the weekend too! She was doing a study with her youngest son, Talon, in St Louis and she will hopefully be able to come twice more in the next year and a half. It was really fun having her here, and the weekend felt like a good old fashioned girls weekend with eating out, a movie and talking. Sad sister, I miss you so much!Here are the boys. Talon is the pale one, of course :) He's 6 months old. Aren't they cute all dressed up and fancy? Ollie is wearing a tie too, you just can't see it.

7 shout outs:

Jill said...

So cute and I'm so sorry your mommy had to leave. That's just not fair!!! Beautiful boys though!!!!

Amy said...

So cute boy pics! Miss you much!!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

cute pictures. I want my mom to come back too:) love the ties!

Heidi said...

How lovely that Amy was able to visit - the three little boys look lovely.

grammajill said...

Miss you more, Gagan! I can't wait to see them again! Hurry up summer!
Great photos, too!

Heather said...

way to make me feel bad and left out! Love the tie shirts, they are super cute little boys.

Jennica said...

What sweet pictures! Oliver is so cute and little S is growing up so fast! Congrats! :)