Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oliver

Here are some more pictures of our beautiful boy Oliver. My friend Maren took some of these, she's very talented! I've only been on my own for two days now. It is going to be adventurous having two, but so far I haven't broken down. Sawyer is definitely acting out. He loves Oliver though, and puts his finger on his cheek and says "baby" probably 20 times a day. He's just learning to be patient...the hard way. E has been fantastic, taking extra special time playing with Sawyer. Oliver is a sweet sweet baby boy, we are all in love. Sometimes I have déjà vu thinking it's 18 months ago and I'm looking at Sawyer...but when Ollie's eyes are open we can really see how he is his own little guy.

I made him this little beanie in the hospital, it is tiny, and probably doesn't fit anymore!

So can you tell who is who? One is Soy, one is Ollie.


15 shout outs:

Sara said...

wow, those last two pics are tricky! i can tell only by the ears and the eyebrows if i look closely. :)
{bottom one is ollie, right?}
he's just sooo beautiful!

Ash and Joe said...

I love him! so handsome. can't wait to meet little oliver - such a great name.

Heather said...

He is so tiny and sweet and I won't ever get to see him this tiny! SAD. He is gorgeous, and looks a ton like Oliver. I love that you have those two similar photos, you will have to do that with all your babies. LOVE him. Miss you!

Brendon said...

Those pictures are so much fun! I was going to guess that the bottom one is Sawyer, until I saw Sara's comment, so I went back and looked, but I really can't tell.

That little beanie is so cute!

Can't wait to see Oliver in person.

Tamara Jacobs said...

Those pictures are so beautiful! And I LOVE the beanie that you made Oliver. Thanks for coming over today. I loved it. See you soon!

Amberlee said...

Megan- he is absolutely adorable. What a beautiful family you have- seriously! I hope all is well now that your mom is gone. Hope to see you soon!

Rachel said...

I love those pictures! He is so cute, he does have his own look. I think he has E's eye's. In the first picture he looks so much like E it's crazy! It was fun to see the pictures of both of them to see the differences, I don't think he will have the Sophie Sawyer ears. He is so beautiful and snuggly!

Amy said...

Miss YOU! I am SUPER glad I got to come see Oliver for myself, such a pretty baby! (even boys can be pretty when they are babies.) I love Ollie's lips, yummy. I love the same photos too of Oliver & Sawyer. So cool to have that. ♥ Amy

Jene and Megan said...

Very cute!!

Abbie said...

Hi Megan! I found your blog through Tamara's :) Just wanted to tell you how adorable Oliver is! Him and Sawyer look so cute together. Congratulations!

K.E.N said...

DUH! The bottom one is Oliver, of course. Do you need anything? A dinner, some time alone to shower? I can help with anything, and more. Need your house vacuumed? I'm there. Just let me know!

Jordan said...

Meggy he is SO SO DARLING!!! Congrats I am so excited for you guys. I can't believe how adorable he is. Actually I can because you and E are such a cute couple and Sawyer is so darling too, so I expected a darling baby. He is so sweet. Congrats again!!

Crystal said...

What a sweet little guy. I am so excited to see him in person. I hope that things are going well now that you are on your own... let me know if you need anything!

Tiffany said...

Oh- they turned out so great. Good job Maren!! The one of Soy & Oliver is SOO cute. Well-they ALL are SO cute!!! You are one lucky girl :)

Ashlie Dalton said...

The top one is Sawyer and the bottom is Oliver. I'm 100% positive.