Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pathetic

As if I don't watch enough tv, I am actually asking for advice on my next series :) I need a show I can watch while working out and nursing. So suggestions PLEASE! Pathetically, I watch the same series (ie Friends, King of Queens) over and over because we have the dvds. Here are some of my favorites and maybe I've missed a gem?
LOVE
Felicity
Friends
Gilmore Girls
LIKE a LOT
Dawson's Creek
King of Queens
Seinfeld
Arrested Development
HATE
Smallville
Well I may ammend to add more, but this should give you a good idea. Let me know of any good ones, I guess I mostly want a girly dramas or sitcoms.

9 shout outs:

Amberlee said...

Oh Felicity! I totally forgot about that show!- loved it! I just started watching Friday Night Lights. Unfortunately it is only on its 3rd season- I really like it- sad to admit this- but I watched the first 2 seasons in just a week! (watched it while working on projects)Now I have to wait a whole week for the next episode!

Sara said...

Still Standing
Yes, Dear

They are not well-known, but we love them. If you like King of Queens, you'll like these.

You really do need to watch more TV. I've been worrying that you're not getting enough!

Heidi said...

The series we are enjoying at the moment is Leverage and if you really want to fill in time, what about good old Mash. Not girlie show I know but both are very entertaining.

Rachel said...

What about Alias or
Grey's Anatomy, both are full of drama but not Loreli drama. I have both if you want I can send them out to you.
Makes me wish I was working out!

Heather said...

I like greys anatomy too, but it is definitely starting to suck it up for sure. ummm...I think you would love friday night lights. It is super good and girl drama and gorgeous girls to have girl crushes on.

The Nasmans said...

If you like Arrested Development, you might like The Office.. BTW I love Gilmore Girls too :) You have good taste!

Crystal said...

Megan, you like The Office, don't you? We have all of the seasons on DVD except the most recent if you want to borrow them. Those first few seasons were the best anyway, in my opinion! :)

The Baldwin's said...

I know people LOVE Grey's Anatomy and of course The Office is hilarious, and tons of people love Lost and Prison Break, both really dramatic!

Jene and Megan said...

I remember watching the Friends finale with you!! Sad!!

Anyway,
I agree with Sara who said "Still Standing" that's funny!

You will love: "Samantha Who?" It is on ABC on Monday nights after Dancing with the Stars but I am not sure when the season starts because it's not on yet.

We love "the office" too!