Thursday, July 30, 2009

Back Home

We're back to Missouri from Utah. Bittersweet. Getting the kids back on schedule, sweet. Leaving family and not meeting my adorable new nephew Weston, bitter. Coming cross-country in a minivan, bittersweet :)

The first few days home were awful! Craziness of schedule, and the house was a MESS like we just moved in. But now I feel like I'm back into the regular swing of things. I must say I quite miss my mommy making us dinner every night and the delicious lunches she does, I've already been making the salad she made all last summer and this summer for lunch.

The last few days whenever I'm on the computer I've been editing photos from our photo shoot and Utah to put all over the house and send to great-grandma's. Here are a few that I'm loving.






A funny: Sawyer talks a lot more these days, so I told him to say, "Soy loco" which he says quite regularly. For those of you who don't speak Spanish, it's doubly cute because not only do we call him Soy as a nickname, but Soy in Espanol means "I am".
PS We ended up with a Honda Odyssey and love it.

8 shout outs:

The Baldwin's said...

Those are adorable family pics, and I know you are just crazy at home "editing" them :) It was fun to see yo again today, I really quite like you :)

Heidi said...

Glad you are all back safe and sound. What a pity you missed out on greeting Weston.

Amberlee said...

I'm glad you made it back! It's such a hard adjustment coming back from family. I'm glad you guys found a car- Odessy's are he best! Good luck with the beginning of 2nd
year!

Heather said...

totally pissed you didn't get to meet weston. So pissed that I won't comment on how cute your family is.

Patrick and Laura said...

Very cute pictures:) I love you.

Tamara Jacobs said...

cute cute pictures! your family is beautiful. it's fun to all be back together again here in kville:)

Ashlie Dalton said...

Darling pictures as usual. It was so good to see you guys while you were here. Glad you made it home safely.

Kasey Lighten said...

Love those pics of yours! Super sweet brothers. :) Glad you made it home safe and also happy for your big, juicy van...just like mine. :) Love it and miss you guys!