Saturday, August 15, 2009

6 years ago today

August 15, 2003 we were married in American Fork Utah, Mt Timpanogas Temple.
Right after we were married a lady called me Sister Jimenez, but pronouncing the hard "J" sound. I corrected her and she told me that's not how they'd say it in California.
I was 3 months 20 and E was 22.
I vividly remember the next morning we were sitting on the plane to Florida. We were holding hands, sitting in first class, and I was so giddy to be his WIFE. I thought I wanted to freeze that moment forever.
It's also my brothers' birthday today, but they don't read my blog so I won't wish them a happy birthday.
E, I love you. The first thing that attracted me to you was your smile and your sense of humor. They're still my favorite, even though I have to tell people when you're joking.
You're the best :)

7 shout outs:

Ashlie Dalton said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are adorable. I haven't had to be told E was joking for a long time... just for the record.

Jene and Megan said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures and story to go with it. In no time you'll be hitting that 10 year :0

Molly said...

Happy marriage!

aimee said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you guys were able do go out and do something fun. Beautiful couple---beautiful kids.

Tamara Jacobs said...

happy anniversary!!!

Rich, your brother said...

Rude. No anniversary wishes from me.

Rich, your brother