Thursday, August 27, 2009

They say it's windy

They also say that you can see Oprah there, I'm talking Chicago. And shut the door, in fact, slam it. I got tickets to see Oprah. You don't have to read that again, I got tickets to see Oprah!!!!!

I haven't worked out the last two days, not necessary, my heart rate is through the roof.

The best part? My sister is flying for the day to come with me!!

The worst part? I have to get my outfit to the best dressed audience on TV at JCPenny.

I'm spending my days daydreaming of Oprah inviting us up after for tea with her and Gayle. Maybe Stedman too. I'll fill you all in on the details and let you know when you may catch the back of my head on TV.

13 shout outs:

Ashlie Dalton said...

LUCKY! And lucky Heather! I hope it's Oprah's summer giveaway and you get tons of free stuff like cars and tvs. And if it is, I hope when you pass out from screaming and bawling with excitement the cameras catch it all!!!! :)

Tamara Jacobs said...

are you serious??!!!
check that off the bucket list.
you lucky girl!!!
i'm so excited for you!

Sara said...

Bah!!!!! I'm so freaking excited for you! And I'm even more excited that your sister gets to come! You guys will look like twins in the audience. I canNOT wait to hear what goes down! Can I come shopping with you?

Heidi said...

You and Heather will have a great day. Hope we can pick up the episode that you guys are attending.

Jene and Megan said...

How fun!! How'd you score tickets? I heard there is like a 7 year wait list or something outrageous! I hope she's taping a super good show that day!

Ash and Joe said...

i. am. so. jealous.

Bree said...

I am so jealous of you. That is going to be the best day and I hope she does invite you up for tea after!!!

Rachel said...

All your dreams just came true! Congratulations this will go up there right next to wedding day, and your kids birth!

Amy said...

So super excited for your and Fifi! I am praying that you do not get Suzie Orman or the black comedian that Oprah ♥'s (name left me). I expect a phone call RIGHT after the taping...I mean it! :)

Tiffany said...

How fun! and yes-- ssoooo lucky!! So excited for you!

Heather said...

Oh it is such a happy day! Our show better be awesome, and we better get some free loot! Can't want to see you in 3 days!!!

Jemaica said...

That's going to be awesome! If you guys really want to make it on TV be sure to make overly dramatic expressions about everything, those people always make it on. I'll be watching!

The Bentley's said...

lucky you!!! what a fun experience...even though i hate oprah:))) still, fun to go to the show!!