Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's never too cold...

It's never too cold to ride the scooter, according to Sawyer. O loved being outside. He looked so cute trying to crawl around in this snowsuit. This boy LOVES the scooter, we're talking truly loves.
And, I think most of you would be impressed! He seriously has some mad skills on this scooter. He goes down hills, puts both feet on and will turn one way and the other. He really is awesome.

Soon there will be a video as evidence.
This scooter is our neighbors and Sawyer rides it almost everyday. He even tries to sneak it into the house, and he's been successful. Guess what someone is getting for Christmas?

6 shout outs:

Amy said...

So cute photos Meg. Sawyer reminds me of a Britty with those mad scooter skills!

danny.des.jack.nora said...

Your boys are so stinkin cute. That is too funny that he loves the scooter so much. oh, and ps, I love your pics on your blog and how you make them so cute!!

Ashlie Dalton said...

I can't believe he can ride that! Cole won't even ride his tricycle we got him last year :( it only took one spill and he hates it.
I can't believe how darling both your boys are though. Sad to miss out on all their growing up fun.

grammajill said...

That is unbelieveable! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE. Maybe a video would be good. You have the most handsome boys ever! I still love O's smile and Sawyers when he has one!

K.E.N said...

Scooter. Cute. Check

Fresh Poppy Design said...

Funny I am impressed he can do the scooter so well. Sophie can hardly walk!