Tuesday, October 6, 2009

1.6.09

I cannot believe 9 months ago we had this little Ollie! It is hard to remember life before him. No one ever told me how fast it goes with your second.
He seems to be reaching milestone after milestone before we know it. He crawls all around, pulls himself up and scoots around all the furniture. He will eat any baby food I present him with. He still has the greatest smile in town :) He loves his momma, I cannot leave the room without him sobbing. He loves when dad comes home and leaps from my arms to his, then he quickly realizes what he's done and wants back with me. He is sleeping through the night, hooray, but could use some perfecting on his naps. He is a shrimp.
He loves Sawyer and watches him play. Sawyer is Oliver's life coach and
informs us of his every need and often reminds Ollie to "be nice". They wrestle already and Sawyer loves when Oliver is being "bunny" (funny). Sawyer calls him either Ollie or All-burr.
Oliver we love you so! You are such a happy boy and we love that you are part of our family. We wouldn't be the same without you.
Happy 9 months

6 shout outs:

Ashlie Dalton said...

Oliver is the cutest 9 month old ever! I wish I got to see more of him though :(
I can't believe how fast it has gone and that he's already been here for 9 mos. Your baby #2 has even gone by fast for me... but maybe it's because I never see you :( sad.
Miss you guys so much!

Amy said...

Awwwee, we love Ollie too! He is still Hannah's cell phone screen saver with that great smile of his. ♥ him ~Amy

Crystal said...

Happy 9 months, Oliver! He is such a happy, good, ADORABLE little baby. And your boys are so lucky to have each other.

The Bentley's said...

they grow so fast!!!! I think he looks so much like sawyer! you guys make cute babies:)

Kim said...

CUTIE! I cannot believe Boston is almost 2 months. I don't know where I have been for it all. All the sudden I woke up and looked at him and he didn't look like a newborn anymore! So sad. I love all the pics of your little boys you do such a great job at taking their pics!

Kim said...

Oh I forgot to ask what is the font you use on the Chicago pictures? I love it!