Friday, November 13, 2009

Booma's Car

Mr Sawyer has a thing for cars. He plays with his matchbox cars everyday. All day. He has a matchbox set of garages and a little people car wash...he loves them both.
He's pretty good at recognizing cars, especially for a two year old. He even pointed out my sisters mini van on the freeway. Granted, there are more white Caravans than any other car, ever.
Anyway, when we got back from our trip to Utah this summer, Sawyer immediately identified one of his cars as "booma's car" Booma is Grandma. I think he did pretty good!I laughed when I saw this, I guess this is what it's like to be a mom of boys.
He loves loves to line them up in all sorts of ways.


See the cars in each little space?

I have to get more pictures of the things he does with them. Today he was pushing two of them together and said they were kissing...E and I just raised eyebrows at each other, where did he get that from?


6 shout outs:

Morgan said...

oh my heck, thats just the cutest thing EVER!

Crystal said...

What a smart little *BOY*!!!

Fresh Poppy Design said...

so funny. I wonder if my little guy will do that too? Foreign to me :)

Ashlie Dalton said...

Wow, Sawyer and Cole would seriously be best friends if they could play together. Cole does the EXACT same thing with his cars... lines them up front to back and says its a "car train". I also find cars in the most hilarious places like my underwear drawer... haha! If he could open the fridge I guarantee I would have found some in there too. Love it!
I also love that he calls grandma booma! How cute!

grammajill said...

THis is Booma... I guess that means he is all BOY. You remember your two oldest brothers always played with cars,not look at them!
Just watch out for the time he straps bottle rockets on the end to shoot them across the basement floor!

Tamara Jacobs said...

that is sooo cute that he loves his cars so much. i just think sawyer is sooo cute. those pictures are going to be so fun to look back on when he is older!