Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nemo and bones

We had a fun Halloween.
Sawyer was a hit dressed as Nemo, with kids and adults alike :) Kids would come over to caress Nemo and were mesmerized by him...Sawyer preferred that they didn't.

I was solo for Halloween! E was gone for 4 days and 3 nights for a school thing! It was my first time alone with the boys when I wasn't with family. It actually wasn't too bad, until night. I totally slept with lights on. And my phone an inch from my face. But I have lots of good friends who kept me company and kept me up way too late...thanks guys ;)


When we were outside, Oliver was a horse. There was a lot to do, a ward carnival type party on Friday with a trunk or treat, Saturday another trunk or treat, YMCA carnival and a Halloween party and more trick or treating. AND we actually had "customers" (as Sawyer's cute friend Max said, ha ha) at our door this year! Last year there were none, we had like 3, wahoo!

Sawyer's on his friend Tay's bike, but this is the boy's new trick. Sawyer rides up to Oliver and says, "Ollie you want a ride?" And O hops on back and starts pushing, they both love it.

Until Sawyer decides to cruise off leaving Oliver to softly land.
Happy HALLOWEEN!

7 shout outs:

Crystal said...

Spending Halloween weekend with you this year was seriously great. Sawyer made the most adorable Nemo ever! And let's not wait too long to have another late girls' night! :)

The Baldwin's said...

so glad you had a good weekend despite being "alone"! i adore the boys costumes, Sawyer's just makes me smile!

Heidi said...

The boys look so cute. I just loved Sawyers costume. he looked like he was having a lot of fun. They both did, I really wish we had proper Halloween here, it would be so much fun for the kids.

Molly said...

so adorable, little nemo!

Fresh Poppy Design said...

AHHHH....love those little boys. I can't wait to give them kisses. They look adorable in their costumes. miss you

Jene and Megan said...

Love the Nemo costume! Darling!

grammajill said...

Too sweet and sad that I wasn't there to see them and help. Love those little guys! In fact," I'll eat you UP I love you so!"