Monday, November 9, 2009

Ride that bike!

When we first pulled into Kville, we drove onto the square and I was repeating in my mind, "don't cry, don't cry, don't cry". I wanted it to be this adorable charming town, you know, like Stars Hollow. But, I know when we leave this place, I will for sure cry. And of course, it's mostly all the great friends I've made here.
I DO love how this little place has so much to do in it, for free! A couple weekends back there was a Big Wheel Rally to encourage children and adults to exercise and eat healthy. They had all sorts of fun things to do, and there was absolutely zero wait for almost everything.
Blowing bubbles.

VERY serious face painting.

This was the only thing that had a little wait time, boo to sharing.

I said it was for adults too.


4 shout outs:

grammajill said...

How comes E is the only one without a helmet? BOO to him!
Looks like a lot of fun, you are going to miss that place!

Amberlee said...

Ha ha! We had the EXACT same thoughts- down to the Stars Hollow quaintness!- only I did TOTALLY cry- the whole drive down main street!- But you will miss the quirky little town- I know I do. :)

The Baldwin's said...

you make me laugh :) i think Sawyer is getting so big!! geez you didn't DIE over all the awesome stores in the square? I shop there like every weekend, i'm offended, thanks

Ashlie Dalton said...

cole was so jealous when he saw sawyer riding on that hilly road.

cute pics, looks fun!