Friday, February 5, 2010

Sometimes you need a break...

And an amazing break is what we got in Florida. Here's a little taste of the first part of our two week vacation visiting in Orlando with family. There are no pictures of this, but one of my favorite things was showering and getting ready, by myself, EVERY DAY!!

A dinner and pirate show


Mini golf

E's family, his sisters, mom and our nephew

Lucky Sawyer, three big boy cousins ready to play



I seriously wish I could adopt this sweet girl. She's the only princess of the grandkids, and she doted on my boy's the entire time. They loved her and we love her too!!



Don't ask why it took me so long to get this post up, just a few projects
(crafty blog, two knit baby hats, sparkly love, blog design, laundry, a million crocheted flowers, Sawyer, mod podge shelf, cleaning out O's room, Oliver, Lovely Bones, E, dinners, tons of headbands, 2 knit momma hats, constant flow of ideas in this tiny little head...)
Cross your fingers, tomorrow night Florida round 2.

4 shout outs:

Heidi said...

What a fun vacation. Great photos.

Melissa said...

Looks like an awesome vacation. The only downer to vacations like that for me are going back to taking forever to get things done. Still Worth it! crossing my fingers for you.

Jene and Megan said...

Fun!! Love all the pics!

grammajill said...

So FUN! Can't wait to see more. BTW does seriously refer to Sawyer and Happy refer to Ollie? I am just a little slow...