Saturday, March 27, 2010

Prince Sawyer

Sawyer has been invited to enough dress-up parties, mostly themed princess, I decided it was time he dressed the part of Prince Charming. Or something...

I had a very fun time with my new (to me) camera...as if you couldn't tell.

I google image searched prince costumes to get some ideas. My sister in law made these adorable velvety capes for my boys at Christmas and they have their initials on them. I made a royalty shield from felt and temporarily covered the letter.


The crown I learned how to make here, it came together so fast.

And here's our birthday girl Taylor. These two can fight like nobodies business, they act like brother and sister. But they also can have a lot of fun together. We're going to miss them so much.


7 shout outs:

Meigs Family said...

He was so cute! Thanks for coming.

Tamara Jacobs said...

sooo cute!
love the cape!
awesome pictures!

grammajill said...

Great pictures, Meg and story. You are such a good mom and sawyer and Ollie. You are going to miss MO!! and all the fun you have had there!
Love the sword with the prince!

Heidi said...

The costume looks just great - well done Megan. Love Sawyers smile in the photo with Taylor

The Baldwin's said...

cute cute cute!

K.E.N said...

Come on, really? Could you be awesomer?

Heather said...

ahhhh...i can't wait to make capes for weston. It is super cute! cute pics too!