Monday, March 29, 2010

The Stats

We found a place in Arizona! We're sooo excited! We're friends with the current renters so it's made finding a place so easy, we trust them and know the place and area is great.

We LOVE it. We've seen a load of pictures (thanks Saysha) and we're convinced that it's going to be a fabulous two years.

I know it will be hot. :)



Here's the stats:

House

3 car garage

3 bedroom

2 FULL bathrooms

Fenced in backyard (with actual grass)

Back patio

Hardwood Floors

Vaulted Ceilings

Renovated a couple years ago

And an amazing clubhouse for the neighborhood, including a beach pool!

For real.


I'm sorry if I seem snobby, but most of you can understand since you know where we live now :)

12 shout outs:

Melissa said...

I don't think we can be friends anymore. How is that for snobby?Seriously,This sounds amazing. Everyone is finding awesome places to live. Hopefully I can report good news soon.

Tamara Jacobs said...

that sounds and looks dreamy!
can i visit you in the winter for some warmth?! i'm so happy for you that you found a good place!

danny.des.jack.nora said...

yes, snobby, those were my exact thoughts! :) that beach pool, oh man, how I would LOVE that! We are sure going to miss you in this little kville town!

The Baldwin's said...

WOW. that place is incredible. you deserve a beach. for real! can I come stay with Tam in winter too...I think my temps will be colder than anybody's...like anybody's on the planet :)

Ash and Joe said...

aka paradise!!!

Tiffany said...

So glad you found a good place. I'm way jealous of that pool!

Ali said...

Yea! So happy for you. You will LOVE Arizona...I miss it every day! It's a great life down there...
wishing I was YOU!

Heidi said...

The new place sounds great. And you will be there for two years - maybe it is about time we came over for another visit :-)

Crystal said...

Woohoo! I wanna see pics of the house! I am so glad you found something you're excited about. You deserve it! We can be bragging snobs together :)

Jene and Megan said...

That's awesome! Congrats!!

Jemaica said...

Sounds awesome and that pool looks amazing! You guys deserve it!

Explore & Grow said...

What a cute blog!