Sunday, November 21, 2010

Post-celebration-palooza


Can you all believe it?
I know you've been on the edges of your seat waiting for my much anticipated 150th family post!
Ahhhhh!!

To make everyone sufficiently awkward I'm going to ask what is your favorite post :) 
Please vote so I don't feel like a fool.
I picked from popular posts as well as some personal favorites.
For your consideration:


NOW VOTE!
PS There are actual polls on the sidebar ------->>>

Since we're voting, let's take another poll.
What's more embarrassing?

This little (not yet 2 year old) walks around the house half the day whining;
"Geo Bot, mom. Geo Bot"
characters from his favorite tv show Team Umizoomi

OR

That Sawyer calls Honey Nut Cheerios
"Yellow Fruit Loops"

?


8 shout outs:

Heather said...

while both are extremely embarassing, I have to go with the yellow fruit loops. That is really awesome!

Heidi said...

I enjoy all your post but I especially liked the Kville one as it was so interesting and the photo of Sawyer is cute.

grammajill said...

On your post, Siete is the most romantic, Sawyer boy the best music, Oliver the funniest, and Kville unique. I just don't know why I can't vote for them all! I just read an article that said there are over 1.3 million blogposts a day. I am jsut glad to see you are doing your part.

Ali said...

I love the post about Oliver - it will become priceless as your forget over time some of the cute little things about him! Also, the yellow fruit loops is pretty bad:)

Megan said...

Scooter Boy was awesome!

SewSara said...

what?! no giveaway? how can this be a "palooza" without one? ;) and i know you have "stuff" you could give ..... hint hint (but just to me)

I sorta wanted to vote for the kville post but i went with scooter boy.

and yellow fruit loop ... awesome.

Jill said...

love the yellow fruit loop! Thats pretty dang funny!

you guys look like your lovin arizona! your house looks AWESOME!!

Kasey Lighten said...

Hands down...scooter boy! Although, I was a little sad that Nemo singing Archie wasn't on the list. I LOVE that one SOO much! Totally priceless.
Btw, LOVE your blog. Makes me want to work on mine and make it cuter. It's not fair so much talent went into this family...others, like mine, got cheated! :)