Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Three Oh

See this guy right here?
I love him.

Today is Pearl Harbor Day.
AND his 30th birthday!!!
Eeeek!
Check out last years post to see pics of him as a cutie pie baby and learn some "fun facts" :)

Truth be told, he kinda hates the spotlight.  But that's what a birthday is all about.
Here's to my E.

the best daddy in the whole world...yesterday I watched him out the window as he tried to help Oliver ride his trike correctly...just one of those moments where your heart swells and you feel soooo lucky

thanks for letting me put my icy cold feet on your feet every single night

thanks for always telling me I'm beautiful

thanks for being so random and funny, and sorry that sometimes I roll my eyes :)

thanks for singing "cool songs" to Sawyer and Ollie

thanks for getting up so early every day and going out there for us...little sleep...little appreciation...thank you

thanks for taking care of the stinky icky garbage

thanks for helping me be spontaneous

thanks for listening to me whine and complain

thanks for taking our boys "down to China town" almost nightly

There are so many great things about you.
I'm the luckiest girl.
I totally scored.

Love you E!  Happy Birthday!!

11 shout outs:

SewSara said...

A few minutes ago, David told me "today is ernesto's birthday." and i was like 'huh?' and he told me he saw it on facebook. haha.

so ... david's thinking about e today too (awww precious husband love)

lol. anyway -- happy birthday e!
he is a great guy.

Tamara Jacobs said...

happy birthday ernesto!!!
we miss you guys!

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday, Ernesto!!!

Megan said...

oohhhh. You guys are so cute.

Happy Birthday, E!

Heather said...

Happy birthday Esto. You are funny and random, I agree!

I am so glad Megan married a guy I like, cuz that could have caused some serious problems!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...have a fun one!

Heidi said...

Happy birthday Ernesto.

grammajill said...

E, you're the best! Thanks for taking such good care of our cute grandkids and our beautiful daughter. I am proud of how hard you work to get through school, and yet you still take care to be a husband and daddy. You R the BEST! We love you
Geoff and Jill

Ashlie Dalton said...

where were you guys? we were totally waiting at the outback at 7 tonight. ;)

happy bday mr. jimenez!

K.E.N said...

And thank you for letting us crash your house every wednesday to watch fat people get skinny. Happy Birthday!

Amy said...

Happy Happy day E. Welcome to the big 30! Glad to finally see you again last week too :)

Delusional Me said...

Meg, you're too cute!!! I love the way you love him :)
I can't believe my little brother is 30!!! That's Crew-a-zie
Love y'all. xoxo Celi