Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happenings

My brothers and their families came over Easter weekend to visit.  It was a blast.  Sawyer and Ollie had 8 cousins playing with them non-stop, we went bowling, ate out, saw a movie, celebrated Easter, went swimming, swimming and more swimming.  Apparently it is STILL SNOWING in Utah!!  My brother Dan and his family kept extending their trip because they couldn't stand the thought of going back to the snow!!

I didn't get very many pictures this weekend.  I'm in a bit of a media crisis right now.  There's some kind of issue with each of our cameras and video camera.  Boo.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how excited do you think Sawyer is about his Easter candy?


For your general viewing pleasure, blue bunny shaped pancakes for breakfast:

And the Easter bunny was quite thoughtful and got the boys super hero jams.



Just a little more than 2 weeks until quilt market...EEEK!!!!!

3 shout outs:

Megan said...

After we watched your funny video Tuck started screaming just like S. So funny.

You're gonna do awesome at market!

Ashlie Dalton said...

holy cow! do you only allow your boys to have candy on super special occasions or something?! ;) that was crazy- and funny.

also, those are ADORABLE pajamas. did you make them or buy them? if you bought them please tell me where because i know cole would LOVE those. and if you made them, will you make me some?

yay for quilt market, see you soon friend. miss you.

SewSara said...

LOL oh man that scared me when he screamed -- laughed my head off!!! i agree with the comment above ... sheesh, don't your kids EVER get candy? ;)

i canNOT wait til market!!!
pleeeeeeeeeeeez let me know how i can help!!!!