Saturday, April 30, 2011

Holy moly

Today I'm being featured on Moda Bake Shop!!!!


This is like a personal crafting dream of mine.  I love checking out MBS and all the cool projects there...it is a big deal for me and a big deal for our blog!! (At least I think it is)

Moda Bake Shop: it is mostly sewing tutorials.  A lot of quilt tutes, but not exclusively.  They have tutorials on kids clothing, home decor, you name it.  Moda is a fabric distributor and manufacturer.  It is called a bake shop because Moda offers pre-cut fabrics, ie Layer Cakes, Jelly Rolls, Charm Packs, Dessert Rolls...fabrics that are already cut to a certain size for you.


Anyway you can go over and check out my tutorial, maybe even comment? :)

6 shout outs:

Megan said...

You are awesome! Congrats!!

The pillow is super cute!

Jill said...

that pillow is awesome!! I love it and the banner too!
You never cease to amaze:)

K.E.N said...

p.s. I miss you and seeing these crafts in person.

Heidi said...

Well done Megan and Heather

grammajill said...

Congrats Meg!!
What a cute banner and pillow!! You are so creative!

The Baldwin's said...

so awesome! love it and love you!!