Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mr. Vice President


So things are going really well for us here, we are liking it a lot, there are so many activities from the school and the ward, I've felt so busy! But things are starting to settle down, so that will be nice. Next week the aquatic center has swimming lessons for mom and baby, so Sawyer is totally looking forward to that ;) And I am finishing up a Christmas quilt right now so I am super excited about that! And for E, he is doing GREAT and would prefer for you to all call him Mr. Vice President! So he totally ran for student government, and we totally campaigned (handed out candies that said, "Let me make your t-shirt", one of the three VP responsibilities. And to seal the deal, Sawyer passed them out.) and he totally won! So not that he doesn't already have a lot on his plate, a billion clubs he belongs to, VP, 1 year old son, whiny pregnant wife and not to mention medical school...but these are all great things for his resume. So sad that it didn't end just getting into medical school, there is still so much competition! That is a little of what we've been up to. We've got some really cute video of Sawyer lately, so maybe there will be another montage soon...

PS I thought I would totally italicize every time I say totally, because it's totally out of control, cuz I'm seriously so blessed...

PPS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOMMA!

6 shout outs:

Ashlie Dalton said...

Wow, that's great! E has our vote- if we had one that is. ;)
I'm so happy you guys are doing well and staying so busy (even if it is so far away from me and mine). I really would like to see your cute prego belly sometime soon tho! Can you palease put a pic on? Miss you guys loads!

Heidi said...

Glad to hear you are all settling in well. Kville sounds like a nice town. I am sure you and Sawyer will enjoy swimming lessons, have fun.

Amy said...

OMG (gosh of course) how busy you all are! I am so excited for you guys. Do you ever even see E? He seems so busy. I wish we had an aquatic center. Miss you tons!

Jene and Megan said...

I'm so glad to hear how well you guys are doing in your new place!! Congrats to Mr. VP as well! that's so Totally cool!

Heather said...

See how well you guys are doing without us? You don't even need us anymore! Maybe you never did! I wish your post said you were horrible and had no friends and missed us terribly! That would make me feel better!

Ruthie said...

It was so fun reading this and all your past posts! We are so happy for you. Especially with another little boy on the way. Which of course will be another dang stinking cute kid! Love all the pictures of Sawyer. What a smarty pants.