Saturday, September 27, 2008

A day in the life

Time for another random post. Mostly what's going on here is Sawyer! Man do they change and grow so fast. He is learning a new word everyday and just being so adorable, we can't stand it. Some of his cutest new tricks include prayers. The cutest thing in the world. We say it's time for a prayer, and he sits down and folds his arms, and when the prayer is over he stands up and claps. If we are really lucks, he puts his head down and mumbles. He's become more obsessed with his binky, if at all possible. When we get him up from bed, he frantically searches for as many binky's as he can hold in his hands (we keep all his binkys in his bed) and his blankie before he reaches to get out. Funny boy. So here are some random pics of the growing changing boy. He is so fun, we wish everyone got to see him! Here he is being a major tv junkie, a new thing, and he loves Moose A. Moose from Noggin, for those of you who know. He runs to the tv if he hears his voice.

Here he is with his cute neighbor friend Taylor. They are cute together, she's three months older than him. So we play everyday! Mostly outside and on walks, but they just love having another little one to fight over toys with.

He is a climbing maniac! Getting on top of tables, into cupboards, in the dishwasher and even the oven! So we had to invent a contraption to end the baking...but other than that he is in any spot he can creep into.


So Mr Sawyer is funny with his clothes now. The cute outfit was sent from grandma, and he handed me the vest first, so I put it on him, and then he came back with the shirt, so we threw that on top! Thanks Grandma for the ADORABLE clothes! Then one day we were in our neighbors kiddie pool, we came in for a break, and he requested his monkey jamies, so there you go!


And for the sad news, he is getting majorly beat up here. He has such a huge noggin, if he trips at all he almost always hits his head too. He has come scrapes and bruises right now. But worst of all he burnt his hand AGAIN. It's his other hand, he was in the bathroom with me while I was getting ready and reached and touched my flat iron. SO SAD. Burns are the absolute WORST! So this one wasn't as bad as the one from May. It is blistering, and has broken, but it just isn't nearly as big of a burn. Poor baby.
PS TO ASHLIE I promise I will post pics of my baby bump AND my couch, per your request! I will do so by Saturday October 4th. I took some pics of my belly myself, and they were sooo unattractive, so I need E to snap a few shots and then I will share!

9 shout outs:

Heidi said...

He is growing so fast. Love the photo of him and his friend on the stairs.

Tiffany said...

He's seriously so cute. How can you not give in to those brown eyes all day long!?

Heather said...

ahhh. I totally miss sawyer. He is so cute! And Sophie is so much like him (minus any talking or new words) but climbing onto or into anything for sure! He is super duper cute and we totally miss him.

Jenny said...

What a cutie. The binky thing is so funny.

Abraham and Sara said...

Megan...Lisa showed me your blog. Sawyer is such a doll!

Rachel said...

What a little stinker! I laughed so hard at the picture of him in the cuboard, what a funny little monkey!

Ashlie Dalton said...

Sawyer is so big and cute! I love that he brings you his clothes to put on him!!!
Hey, I have a question... do you remember what the "gadget" is called that we have as our list of other blogs and puts people at the top of the list when they've updated? When I go into it, it doesn't say because I changed the title to "my blog list". I know someone who wants to put it on her blog so she can see when people update but I can't tell her what it's called to use it...

Kim said...

He is so cute. I love all the pictures of him showing off his skills at climbing and getting into things :)

grammajill said...

What a QT pie! (Sorry Ernesto) I love the little rear end by the breadmaker, and the peek out of the lazy susan. I am sure it takes all the energy you have to try to keep up! I told you that you should have left him with us, wouldn't that have made life easier?