Thursday, September 11, 2008

We did it!

Our moment is here. We are so excited, every night I am going to bed with a silly grin on my face. WE HAVE PATTERNS! Everything is packaged, our quilts are in the store, and we are just so excited for this weekend. This weekend Material Girls Quilts is having a trunk show and will be featuring FIVE of our quilts. Our, for those of you who don't know, is my dear BFF sister Heather. We are designing quilt patterns and we are called Fresh Poppy Design. So, please check out our blog, I am listing detailed information regarding the trunk show and our quilts/patterns. AND if you love us, or me, or her, PLEASE tell your friends and family about us and link our blog to yours!!! Thank you!

5 shout outs:

natalieandherboys said...

That is so cool! I am so proud of you guys! I knew one day all of that crafting would pay off! I will forward your blog to all of my friedns, whether they quilt or not! Your blog is adorable BTW, and it is so fun to keep up with your cute little fam!!

Patrick and Laura said...

Good for you Megan! That's awesome!:) I didn't know about all of these fun things you are up to! I should check in more:( Your patterns are gorgeous! You and your sis are so sweet I love the craftiness!:) Keep the cute stuff comin'!!

Kim said...

AWESOME JOB!!! I'll tell everyone I know! You guys are so talented! Also I'm glad K-ville is going well :) I loved that post! Pretty funny stuff!

Tiffany said...

Hey Look- I found both your blogs! Your quilts are adorable and I love the pics of Sawyer at Truman- so so cute!

grammajill said...

YOu are on your way to fame! Totally watch out for the paparazzi. (Is that spelled right?)