Saturday, October 4, 2008

{UpdAte}

Today we went to Truman State's homecoming parade. It was exactly what a parade should be, lots of candy, parking right up close, we got there right at the start and sat right at the front! Sawyer loved it, especially the beginning with the police and fire trucks going crazy. But, after he got his first dum dum, the obsession began, and he eventually got two suckers in his mouth. It was a fun little break.
Here are the baby pics as I promised. I am 26 weeks along, ugh! I remember thinking last time I stopped being cute at 30 weeks, and as I haven't started being cute this go around, it's only down hill. Sorry for the creepy body pic, I had just taken a shower, wet hair and no make-up, so I just thought I'd get it over with. Also, apologies for the whitest tummy in the world, put on your sunglasses...but he's too cute kissing his baby brother. He lifts my shirt up and points and says "Baby!" (PS Can I ask for any name suggestions?!? We are having the HARDEST time naming this baby boy! With Sawyer we had his name early, along with a couple others, and it seemed to be so much easier! We can't find one we LOVE. I think it is harder too matching it with Sawyer's name...help please!)


And finally, the couches ;) For those of you who knew, sat on and experienced the previous couches, you can celebrate with me. I hated them with a passion, seeing as they were probably as old as me, we did have them slip covered but they were old, uncomfortable, disgusting...so I whined and whined, and finally right before the move we got a steal of a deal at the RC Willey scratch and dent on a sofa and love seat! They are comfy, durable and cleanable! Wahoo!

8 shout outs:

grammajill said...

what a cute kiss on your tummy! All squooshy and all. I love the profile, too. So does Sawyer obsess about suckers, or parades?
Name suggestions:
Thatcher
Gunner
Baker
Cooper
Carter
Parker
Ryder
Tanner

At least they all match Sawyer!

Ashlie Dalton said...

Wow! It's so weird when you don't see someone for awhile and you just expect them to look the same! I hadn't dreamed your tummy would be so prego and cute! It's crazy!!! I love it! Sawyer is going to be the cutest big brother :)
As for names... we had the hardest time picking a name for Cole! Boy names are difficult. I will think think think and come up with some for you.
Also, love the couches! Very very cute, and great color! Awesome! Thanks for keeping your promise- I was getting impatient haha!

The Bentley's said...

beautiful....tha couches and sawyer.:) glad you had fun at the parade!!!

Heidi said...

How about another S. Jimenez, like Samuel, for instance. Though on second thoughts - you might think that is to Mark Twainish - seeing that his real name was Samuel!

Jene and Megan said...

My belly is the whitest around..well, maybe we are equal due to the fact that we are both redheads. I wish I could help you with names but Jene and I still can't even figure out our own baby boy's name. Poor thing is going to be "baby" for the rest of his life.

Rachel said...

I love your couches they look like chocolate yummieness!
Your tummy is So cute and how cute is sawyer and how much he loves your belly. As for baby #2 names good luck! You saw how good I was at that, my theroy is that it's harder to name your second regardless of gender. But I do like Cooper, what names are you guys thinking of?

Amy said...

Oh Meg, Miss you! Super jealous of your couches! Ours are hideously old.
Love your baby belly pic and your white belly. Remember, you are the one who married a brown boy! You could have paper white kids that match your tummy like me, instead yours are a lovely golden brown. It’s my guess that I will have several golden brown grandchildren one day.

Baby Names:
Ryker was our second choice, Heather killed it for me reminding me of Rykers Island Penitentiary.

Thacher
Finn
Callum
Max
Jasper
Tage
Zaki
Tristian

Daddy Man said...

ahhh, you are totally bringing sexy back with your cute tummy, at least you don't have any noticible stretch marks. You W! Anyhow, I don't know about boy names, but if you would like I will go th rough websites with youa nd help you find some! Love your couches, love the table behind it and how cute you made it. LOVe sawyer and how cute he is. I super miss you!