Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Images

So I don't usually do these, but I thought this was fun, probably WAY more fun for me to do than for you to see, sorry ;) But, each and every one of you reading this are tagged.


Here's the rules:


For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose your favorite image from the first page of results only. You get some fun and often CRYPTIC answers. If you need clarification on any of them leave a comment.


Where I Live:

The City I was Born:
My First Name:

My Screenname:
A Past Love:
A Past Pet:
What I'm Doing Right Now (or before this):
My Favorite Food:

My Favorite Place:
My Favorite Subject:
My Last Name:
My Middle Name:
My First Job:

My Grandmother's names:

My Age:
My College Degree:
Where I'd Like to Visit:

A Bad Habit:
My Best Friend's Nickname:
My Favroite Animal:
My Favorite Colors:

8 shout outs:

Heidi said...

Hey Megan, this looked very time consuming the first time I looked at it and it didn't get better the second time either :-)

Ashlie Dalton said...

Cute! I like! Yours were much more self explanatory.

K.E.N said...

I just did it on my blog and it was so fun! But, I need to know: what is your past love, your 2nd grandma's name, you favorite place, and your middle name? All very interesting pictures...

Megan said...

Past love is a really sick thing I ate with sliced cucumbers and lemons drizzled over, I still think it's delicous ;) 2nd grandma is Nell, Fav Place is the beach, and my middle name is nothing...the sign says "Absolutely Nothing: Next 22 miles". I saved the tile pictures instead of the enlarged ones, but I didn't want to go back and fix it!

grammajill said...

What? I knew most of the answers, but I couldn't figure out a google search.....and couldn't see some of the pictures... I AM GRAMMA JILL AND I AM OVER 60.

Jene and Megan said...

I love the cucumbers and lemons reminds me of a funny story I once heard...hmmm...LOL!

Amy said...

I love this. It would take forever but I might try....

Jennica said...

I love the Maxine picture that you have for Grandma! Funny. Oh good old Max. I sure miss her.... :)