Friday, October 10, 2008

Still-a-bration

E is at the founding school of Osteopathic Medicine. Today was founder's day, namely AT Still, and they have loads of fun activities for everybody, especially the kids. Earlier E went to AT Still's graveside where the president of the school spoke, and he talked about how AT Still used to carry around a bag of bones so he could explain to people how osteopathic medicine works, and no one knows where he got the bones from. Is that creepy or what? If you're interested, you can click here to find out more about him and the school.

So here are some of the fun things we got to do today, starting with the not so fun horse ride. I was really surprised, I thought he would like it. He has recently learned to say "horsey" and makes their sound, we see them on our walks, and he is not scared at all and likes to pet them. So I thought he would be completely up for a ride with a pony, but I guess not! There was a talent show, and Sawyer clapped vigorously for each contestant.
Oh so cute! It's nice to get family time these days, we see E a lot more than I thought we would, but having said that, he is usually here studying and coming out for food :) So it is great when we can spend some time, especially outdoors doing something fun with Sawyer.
"What? Something on my face?" The fire was quite large and hot, his little face was so warm!

He was very upset with me when I had to take him away from the bubbles.
Angrily eating his red Popsicle.
In the bounce house.
We had a lot of fun, they do so many community things here, it's great! They even fed us a dinner...I am all for free food!

8 shout outs:

Heidi said...

Nice photos - Kville sounds like it will be a fun and lively place to live. Not sure about your link 'monitor' :-) I tend to click on photos to make them bigger, take a link etc and each time I do I get another mention as linking to your page. Looks like I spend all day checking out your blog!

Ashlie Dalton said...

He looks so grown up!! I miss you guys!

Jenny said...

He is such a cutie. We just love Still-A-Bration. The school does do so many fabulous things for us!

grammajill said...

What a cute little dude! I can't believe how much he has grown! Too bad he didn't like the horsey! Great photo, though.

Tiffany said...

I love Sawyer's little marshmallow face and red lips- so cute!

The Bentley's said...

how fun!! he i sososososo cute. love his little mohawk! looks like you guys are having fun!

Heather said...

so cute. Love soy boy! miss him. How did you two get such a cute kid? It really doesn't make sense!

Heather said...

i like his andry red popsicle face...sorry we gave you a popsicle, we will never do it again!