Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Scrapping Bug




I am wanting to scrapbook anytime I can lately! And too many things are preventing me :) The first is a ton of journaling, talking all about him as a one year old and some funny stories and about his personality! The second page was from a photo shoot when he was 10 months old at Gardner Village done by my fantabulou sister Heather and third was this May when he was super sick! Last is "The Adventures of Sawyer" which I just printed in an 8 x 10 and put in his little reading "nook".

10 shout outs:

W. Nielson said...

Those pages are SO cute! I totally need to learn how to do it! It looks like you guys are staying busy and doing great:)

Crystal said...

You are so talented, Megan! That is such a beautiful way to preserve memories.

Heather said...

I think I need to scraplift. You uber talented buttmunch! I am feeling the bug too...I wanna make some too! but I am also in the never ending quilting but stage~!

Kim said...

Okay I just decided, I am just going to copy your layouts :) Whenever I am digital scrapbooking I feel like I can't get anything to look good so its official I am your copy cat megan :)

Ashlie Dalton said...

love the scrap pages! for some reason i haven't had the bug for a long time...i think i've just decided to use my blog as a journal/scrapbook because it's easier and i'm lazy. anyway...i just wanted to tell you that i'm sorry for not nominating you on that post i did. you would have definitely been on there but i felt like i would have been bugging you to tag you. i know you're busy. so, i just tried to stay away from people that don't like tags. i know they get annoying :)
but in all truth I LOVE YOUR BLOG and it is definitely nominated in my heart! (plus...i thought the questions that had to be answered were kinda pointless...i spared you). i'll leave you an email with the password to view those pics! tell me what you think of them and which ones you like.

Rachel said...

I NEED YOUR BUG! My fav. is the adventures of Sawyer.

Amy said...

Meg, these are so beautiful! I hope I can learn to be as good as you!

Sara said...

Man, I need to learn how to do that! I love your scrapbook pages. I haven't scrapbooked (paper or digital) in YEARS!

Jene and Megan said...

You are very talented when it comes to scrapbooking! I love all the pages.

grammajill said...

Cute pages! I can't wait to seethem all close up! And in person!