Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Weekend

Saturday.
The school had an Easter egg hunt at 9 am and then there was a community hunt at 10 am, so we hit both! Sawyer definitely knew what was up, but he'd grab a few eggs, then he'd put some in other people's baskets...it was very cute and fun! At the second hunt we had to wait for a siren to "go!", that was very hard for him to stand on the sidelines staring at the eggs.




Saturday night.
I set up the family room with LOADS of eggs, leftovers from the day and some I had bought, silly! We also got him a little fire station for matchbox cars, he loved that, he could drive them into garages and over a bridge, and a huge ball!
Sunday.
It was Stake Conference, so thankfully Sawyer got his nap that day! It was too cold outside, so we only took a couple of shots, but my mom made the boys the CUTEST matching outfits!! I will do a photo shoot to show off her work, this is the best pic we got. It is little matching white collared shirts with blue stripes and then matching blue trousers, AWE!

9 shout outs:

Megan said...

No you shut up! Oliver and Sawyer look SO cute in hats.

Melissa said...

Ollie always smiling. I can't get enough of his sweet smile.

Ash and Joe said...

I saw their cute Easter outfits at church. Your Mom made them!?! Wow!

Jene and Megan said...

Your boys are so cute! Snazzy little dressers too!

Ashlie Dalton said...

I can't believe how much Ollie smiles! Just about every picture I've seen he has a big cute grin. Can't wait to meet him!
Glad you guys had a nice Easter and your boys got some "good loot"!

Wendy said...

Megan the boys are growing up so much, can't wait to see lil Ollie

Heidi said...

I love Sawyer's hat - so cute.

Heather said...

Ohhh...super cute family! Love the hats. And you are TOTALLY cute yourself! Miss you

grammajill said...

WoW what cuties! (Sorry for calling them cuties,E)I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Ollie has the cutest smile ever! and I guess Soy just can't find his!