Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Raise Your Hand....

Raise your hand if you want to see Ollie in real life. Our sweet Oliver King turned 3 months yesterday! Here are some things about him.
He is such a smiler, even when he's sad sometimes you can get him to smile in between lippies.
He's kinda chunky!
He is cooing and talking so sweetly to us.
He still will fall asleep on his own sometimes! (Sawyer stopped at like 2 weeks...)
He's a good patient little baby.
He likes his bouncer and the obnoxious bubble sound puts him to sleep.
He loves to be snuggled and will sleep with me as long as I am holding him.
He sleeps next to me when I'm on the treadmill with the TV blasting.
We adore our sweet smiling baby brother. Sawyer kisses him all day long without any prompting, he really loves him. The other day I put Sawyer in his car seat, and Oliver was still inside, and Sawyer started pointing to where Ollie goes repeating "Ah-ye? Ah-ye?".
(I just noticed how the pic above of Ollie smiling matches the pic on the right of Sawyer smiling exactly! Funny! And notice, Sawyer's teeth still don't show when he smiles!)

7 shout outs:

Melissa said...

Both your boys are so cute! I really love Ollie's sweet smiles.

Sara said...

"...i want to share my life with them for OLLIEternity..."
LOL

we love little ollie!

cute onesie too ;)

Kasey Lighten said...

Meg,
Hey you...just thinking about you guys and thought I would check in on your blog. :) We miss and love you guys! I can't wait to meet Ollie in June!!! He is soo cute!

Ashlie Dalton said...

Awesome pic of Ollie with his hand raised and awesome post!
My hand is raised high.

Jene and Megan said...

Your little family is so cute!

Amy said...

naner naner I have seen Ollie and I can't wait to see you all again in June!

Ruthie said...

Ollie is a doll. And those lips! You better keep a good eye on him when he's a teenager. All the girls are going to go crazy. And i love that he sleeps so well. With music blasting and the treadmill going? that is pretty amazing.