Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh how we love you...

...Mr. Sun! We went to the beautiful lake and had a picnic, threw rocks in the water, played at the park. We love it.



I think I mentioned this before, but since Ollie's hands are always in a fist, Sawyer will give him a pound, (or rocks, stones). It is so funny, I finally got a fuzzy picture. The binky brothers...

And, you can now please call E Mr. First Vice President. He ran again and is 1st vice president for the school. AND you can call me Officer Jimenez. There is a club here for spouses and next year a friend and I will be in charge of project night once a month, and that makes me an officer :)

4 shout outs:

Amy said...

Holy cow, look at Ollie's lips, so sweet! Such adorable kids. Congrats to Ernesto too!

Fresh Poppy Design said...

I was checking out Oliver lips too! BEAUTIFUL. I want those lips! Who knew you 2 could make such beautiful lips?????

grammajill said...

Holy LIPS! Are you sure there is no BOTOX involved. Ollie has the best lips ever! I thought Sawyer's were out of control, but Ollie is off the rack! ( Is that the right use?) I think Ernesto will make a great VP, and I know you will love the activity night. I will try and come up with ideas, but none of mine are as up to date as you girls!

The Baldwin's said...

That was so fun going to the lake, we need to do that again soon! I love that Sawyer gives him rocks, how cute is that? They are going to be the best of buds! Hey, congrats on being an officer, I am too :) and I get to bring yummy treats to all your fab project nights!!! I'm so excited to make cool things with you