Thursday, August 14, 2008

AND...

We're going to have another baby boy! We are so happy and excited! I just keep imagining two little boys that look the same running around and causing a lot of mischief! I didn't really have a clue with this one (I was convinced Sawyer was a boy), I kept going back and forth, but I thought more girl than boy. I guess I am trying to even things out, my parents will have 20 grandddaughters and 13 grandsons by next year. And E's parents are opposite, they have only one little princess and will have 5 grandsons. Boys are so fun, I guess I am a mom of boys! Since I've only got a Walmart out here, I am going to have a hard time making them match. :( Pressure is on for #3 (which is a LONG ways away) to be a girl, because what if all my crafting goes unappreciated?! SAD!

Had to add a picture of proud big brother. Since he's recently become a climber, he decided to try out the butter the other day. He gagged.



9 shout outs:

Ashlie Dalton said...

yay! congrats! two little sawyers running around... crazy! i see your cute accordian wall in the background! love it! makes me wish i was at church right now. :)

Heidi said...

That is lovely Megan, another boy. Company for Sawyer. Well done.

Heather said...

Hi, you shouldn't have called everyone, then we would have had to check your blog and you would have tons of comments, and we would all think you were really popular! I am excited/jealous about the boy. I just wonder if he will look like sawyer? I think you should make a photoshop composition of you, ernesto and sawyer and see what you get!

Heather said...

Hi, you shouldn't have called everyone, then we would have had to check your blog and you would have tons of comments, and we would all think you were really popular! I am excited/jealous about the boy. I just wonder if he will look like sawyer? I think you should make a photoshop composition of you, ernesto and sawyer and see what you get!

Chalyse said...

Congrats guys! What a blessing, two boys. They will be such good friends.

Kasey Lighten said...

Gagan!!! Congrats!!! I will seriously crack up if it winds up being you having all boys and Heather having all girls! :) Sorry H. :) That is really great though! Too fun...too little boys will be sooo stinkin' cute!

Rachel said...

HOORAY FOR A BOY!!! We are so excited for you! And yes you are going to have a really hard time with boy clotehs if all you have is a Wal-Mart, it just might be worth a trip to the "big city"! I wonder if he will look just like little SoyBoy, you never know some of your genes might sneak in there! Congrats we love ya and miss you!

Jene and Megan said...

Congrats!! How exciting. This must be the year of baby boys because almost everyone I know is pregnant and they are having boys.

Amy said...

Super congrats Meg & Ernesto! Two boys are super cute! I wonder if he will look like Soy Boy?

As he will be a January baby he will need a new wardrobe. Umm, hopefully you will get a lot of non Wal-mart gifts!