Sunday, August 24, 2008

And the little man talks

So we got some cute footage of the little guy talking so we thought we would post so you can all see him in real life again. He seems to be saying everything now! Crazy how fast it happens. All day today he was looking at me saying "hi" over and over. In the cutest video I was holding a picture of me, Ernesto and my parents. I would put to each person and he would say our names!! And then he grabbed the frame from me and started kissing it, and if I'd pull it back he said "No no no" and peeled my fingers away. Anyway, I couldn't get it to upload, but I am going to try really hard because it was so cute! So enjoy ;)

7 shout outs:

Heidi said...

Looks a nice apartment. Are they two story terrace houses? Sawyer is going great guns. He was probably wondering where you were going, getting him to say Bye Bye :-)

Kim said...

How cute is he!!! He has such a sweet voice! And congrats Ernesto on your white coat :) And the journey begins.

Ashlie Dalton said...

Cute, cute, cute! What a big boy! I'm glad you got some footage of your surroundings too. It's nice to get a picture in my head of what it's like out there for you guys. The apartment looks cute too. Did I see a corner of your new couch?!?!?

Heather said...

ahhhh, i love him! He has changes so much already.Your new place looks nice. Especially all that grass outside your apartment. Sawyer will like that when he is ten.

Charity said...

So cute Gagan. I showed my kids and they wanted to watch it over and over!!!

grammajill said...

Oh my gosh! I am so proud of you Sawyer! Now say GRAMDMA! We miss you !

Rachel said...

SO CUTE!!! How awesome is it to have a huge grassy area in front of your house! I want to see the inside!!